Published by: Carlise (Carla) Shepperd on 20th Mar 2012 | View all blogs by Carlise (Carla) Shepperd
I think these Lace Paper Doily Cones are so elegant and can used as a cover for plastic filled, cone-shaped treat bags to give as favors or add some confetti for your guest to throw as you leave your ceremony!
You will need:
- - paper doilies
- - silicon glue
- - scissors
- - wmood buttons (I got mine from Wooden Treasures)
- - thin twine
- - manilla tags (I got these from Olive Manna)
- - black calligraphy marker
- - clear tape
- - thread
- - needle
- - confetti or rose petals
- Wrap doilies to make cones.
- Use silicon glue to seal the deal.
- Have a blast decorating your cones
- Fill cones with confetti or treats.
Find all the intructions with even more photos at Heart Made!