Aug 25thCarlise (Carla) Shepperd
The menu below is just a sample of the cuisine offered by the five star boutique hotel in London called simply... 41. If you pay really close attention that menu, much of the meal is what most of us consider to be comfort food. There's chicken soup, burgers, grill chicken, shortbread and even a sandwich. Of course we know that the quality of the meal will be exquisite but I think my mom's food is five star as well. So I posted the menu just to remind all of the small budget brides out there that you don't have to spend $200 per plate to give your wedding guest a unforgetably good meal.
May 20thCarlise (Carla) Shepperd
These fruit-topped cheesecake squares make a festive display on our Cupcakes ‘N More Dessert Stand (sizes hold 13 to 38 servings). The 13-count size, one per table, makes a great centerpiece for weddings.
- 3 recipes Favorite graham cracker crust recipe
- 3 recipes Favorite cheesecake recipe
- blueberry pie filling (to serve on cheesecake)
- cherry pie filling (to serve on cheesecake)
|SIMPLE CHEESE CAKE|
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 pkg. instant lemon pudding
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 3/4 c. milk
1 baked pie shell
Put all ingredients, except pie shell, in blender or food processor and process until smooth. Pour into pie shell and put in refrigerator until set.
- Prepare cheesecake recipe and pour over crust.
- Bake and cool following recipe directions.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 2 in. squares.
- Flatten baking cups and place a cheesecake square on each.
- Position cupcakes on stand.
- Add a little blueberry pie filling and/or cherry pie filling to each cheesecake square.
recipe courtesy of Cooks.com
Instructions and Idea from Wilton.com
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2